Support and Motivation are what we’re all about
You know you are not alone in your weight loss journey. You’ll be amazed at how much you can learn and how much you can get … and give at your WW Workshops to stay inspired, and the positive energy to keep going!
Workshops are led by Wellness Coaches who are real WW Success Stories. So you get motivation from someone who’s been there …by your group who’ve all been where you are now–whether that is at the beginning of your “get healthy” journey, or satisfied and wanting to maintain your success.
At Workshops you get inspired by listening to others, even if you don’t say a word. You’ll stay energized with thought provoking topics and new ideas.
You’re Supported, Motivated and Inspired …Every Single Week.
You leave ready to face the temptations that surround us all daily.
Here’s a little about the Weekly Workshop Experience!
- Members attend Workshops for 30 minutes, once weekly
- You receive a private, confidential, personalized Wellness Check-in designed to help you track your progress
- Food and activity tracking capabilities
- Personalized goals set by you and your Wellness Coach
- Access to our community with WW Workshops + digital
- 24/7 online chat support with WW Workshops + digital
- Syncing with fitness trackers with WW Workshops + digital
- Exclusive content. No lectures. Relaxed group chat
- Say as much or as little as you want. You don’t have to talk
Your check-in experience is centered around self-reflection and recognition of your healthy behaviors, in addition to monitoring your weight loss. You’ll privately step on the scale and have a conversation with your Guide about goals you want to set for the week and celebrate the non-scale victories you might not have given yourself credit for otherwise.
2. You’ll meet your WW Wellness Coach
Every person in the WW Studio is on your side, from the Coaches and Guides to the other WW members. They’ll quickly become your greatest motivators and sources of support.
3. The Workshop will last around 30 minutes
It’ll cover a topic that’s relevant to weight loss, health, and wellness. You can participate as much or as little as you want. Enjoy the conversation with your fellow members, they’re bound to bring up relatable experiences.
4. Afterwards, stick around
Our short (but very helpful) “Getting To Know You” session will teach you the nuts and bolts for how the plan works. It’s totally low key, and a great way to get to know us a little better and make a game plan for your first week.