Frequently asked Questions
WW Philadelphia will be with you every step of the way
How can we help you!
Here’s everything you need to know about Lifetime Membership.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anybody join Weight Watchers?
Men, women, and children are eligible to join, subject to the following: For prospective members aged 13-16, membership eligibility requires both a doctor’s note with an individualized weight goal (or range) and a parent’s/guardian’s signature on the Health Notice portion of the Registration form.
• Children under 13 years of age may not join Weight Watchers
• Any person diagnosed with an active eating disorder may not join Weight Watchers.
• Any person who weighs within five pounds of the bottom of the weight goal range for his or her height is not eligible for membership.
• Any female who is pregnant or becomes pregnant while following the Program may not attend.
• Weekly meeting attendance is required.
• Anybody who has less than five pounds to lose is not eligible for membership.
What are the qualifications of the Weight Watchers staff?
attend further training programs to keep their skills sharpened and to ensure they are fully up-to-date with the latest Program information.