There are currently three ways to become a Weight Watchers member:
Join at any of our traditional meetings
Select the time and location which is convenient for you and go to that meeting. Just walk in and register at any regularly scheduled meeting! No appointment is necessary. New members should arrive at least 15 minutes before the advertised time.
Weigh-in begins one half-hour before the times listed, and presentation begins 15 minutes after advertised time. Food plan orientation is held after the meeting.
- FREE Registration
- Unlimited meetings each month
- Our lowest price per week
- Automatically renews, Easy to cancel
- Each month your credit card will be billed ($49.95) until you cancel, so there’s no need to make a payment at the meetings.
Join through Weight Watchers The At Work Program®
Weight Watchers The At Work Program meetings are available to corporations throughout the Greater Philadelphia Region.
If you are interested in learning more about The At Work Program, please visit our information page or call The At Work Program department at 1-800-456-6363 extension 1162.
Everyone is eligible to purchase Fast Pass so long as they are 18 years of age and over, are not pregnant and are five (5) pounds or more above their minimum recommended weight for their height or, in the case of Lifetime Members, ten (10) or more pounds above their goal weight.
* Weekly cost is based on average length month. Monthly payment is required in advance. Your credit card will be automatically charged each month until you cancel. Sold for locations in the following counties in Pennsylvania: Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Schuylkill and in participating New Jersey locations in Camden, Burlington and Gloucester counties only. To cancel, log into your account on wwphl.com and choose "Stop Fast Pass Renewals" or call 215-648-1000 x 1123. Not valid for At Work meetings. Void where prohibited.