Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can anybody join Weight Watchers?
- Children under 13 years of age may not join Weight Watchers
- Any person diagnosed with an active eating disorder may not join Weight Watchers.
- Any person who weighs within five pounds of the bottom of the weight goal range for his or her height is not eligible for membership.
- Any female who is pregnant or becomes pregnant while following the Program may not attend.
- Weekly meeting attendance is required.
- Anybody who has less than five pounds to lose is not eligible for membership.
Q. What are the qualifications of the Weight Watchers staff?
Q. What happens at a Weight Watchers meeting?
Q. Is it necessary to stay for the meeting?
Q. Is weekly meeting attendance required?
Q. Do I need an appointment to join Weight Watchers?
Q. Using Fast Pass, can I switch from a Center to a meeting not in a center?